Thursday, December 8, 2011

Etsy Treasuries

I absolutely love looking at all the treasuries on etsy. And I absolutely LOVE when I see my tags or items in them! I feel so honored that they thought my item AND photography was good enough to put in the treasury that they're making! The other day, I was in another treasury that made it to the front page. I just caught up on all my orders and then I was hit pretty good again. Thank goodness I have such an awesome little family who loves to help me :) I wouldn't make it as far as I have this year without them. It's the little things like cutting up cardboard, helping me by cutting my little thank you cards and so much more. I wonder if people realize how many little details go into our shipped orders and how nice we try to make them! I bet they do. It should show :)

Anyhoooooo.... On the topic of treasuries, here are the treasuries that I have been featured in just TODAY! I LOVE it! So much fun and amazing!


.............................................................



........................................................


............................................................................

.............................................................................

...................................................................


.............................................................


...............................................................

....................................................................




If you have made any treasuries that you are proud of, be sure to share them in the comments!
I'd love to see! 

1 comment:

Crafty Loops said...

Wow Emily, this is amazing. You must be chuffed to bits. Lee x