Sunday, September 9, 2012

*Free* Printable Journal Cards




Today I have some free printable journal cards... they measure 2 inches by 3 inches so they will fit nicely into pockets, cards, layered on your scrapbook layouts or if you have pages to fill for project life.... 

Click the "Download" button next to the journal card you would like to download and then it will open in a new window. Then you can right click and choose "Save As" - Remember where you save it :)

Or you can download a zip file of all of them by clicking HERE 


















Hope you're having a nice Sunday :) 
Emily 





11 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for sharing!

Patti P. said...

Emily, thanks so much...I was greedy and had to have them all, lol!
Hope you are having a great weekend.
hugs....

Auntie Em said...

Thank you so much for sharing these sweet notes! I will have fun adding them to LOs for journaling spots. :)

Nancy said...

Thank you very much, Emily! They're all wonderful! I hope you've had a great weekend!...Nancy :o)

Anonymous said...

Pinned! Love your stuff. Hop to my link party and link these up!

http://krumblecakesandsweets.blogspot.com/2012/09/link-up-party-hop-to-my-blog-and-show.html

Lynden Blossom said...

A lovely assortment, Emily! Thank You for Zipping them!! ;-} I posted another assortment of cards using your labels and linked to you...
Lynden
http://aneleganttouch-lynden.blogspot.com

https://www.facebook.com/pages/An-Elegant-Touch-/162889457132788

Teresa Arsenault said...

Emily, these are fabulous and I love your zipped format of all the cards. Thank you so much.
Blessing hugs,
Teresa

Roisin said...

These are so lovely. Thank you for sharing.

Hobbie carterie said...

merci beaucoup c'est très beau.
bonne journéé.Christelle

Anonymous said...

Hi Emily!!! This is my featured post from last week's link-up party!
Congratulations!!!

Gaby Bee said...

I just found your beautiful blog! Your creations are gorgeous and I love these freebies! Thanks for sharing!

Greetings from Germany
Gaby